Thursday, September 04, 2008

Her absence makes my ...

... head go flounder?

Old adages and sayings are obviously seeded in a grain of truth. Credit must go to those who coined these phrases for they preserved bitter experiences in pithy statements. What else explains the existence of a handy proverb to describe any and every situation or emotion?

Having rambled my way through a pointless introduction, let me get to the crux of this post. Off late I have been missing her. As the caption implies, some things are not valued until you are deprived of them. Strictly speaking calling her a thing might not make sense, but lets not split hairs here.

There were many times when I felt annoyed with her appearance because I wanted to do something else. I used to yield reluctantly to her wish, but now I'm wiser that it was the right thing to do then. And just as I'm musing here about her, she beckons and I can't refuse. So off I go to collapse into her arms. Isn't she bewitching indeed, this beauty of sleep ? z z z z z

3 comments:

demonMonk said...

we all know you're missing her bro! :P

Rajasekhar Kandalam said...

rightly said....demonmonk :)

Vidya Vaidyanathan said...

who ever told you, sleep is a she !! I think I know who you really miss