Friday, July 18, 2008

Fridays

Is it really TGIF ?

Would you really thank your maker for a Friday if the rest of the weekdays feel the same? I'm not trying to paint a rosy picture here of a idyll week. On the contrary I'm bored stiff day-in and day-out having not a whole lot to do. All those who crave for a break from their work and look forward to the weekend might think I'm a nut and an ingrate, but yeah one man's meat and all that...

I know I'm the one responsible for this state of affairs where I literally twiddle thumbs all day (well, almost because you know how this conscience thingy pricks).One uncharitable friend even put down my new found enthusiasm to blog as a byproduct of this ennui.With pals like these kind around me who needs enemies.

Anyway so coming back to Fridays, today is one such of the innumerable that I've watched swish past me over the last few weeks. I must get a grip. Already feeling better having said it out aloud.I do want to get back to the life where I can feel thank god its friday. And the best thing is that I know I'll do it. So Monday, here I come.

No comments: